Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone! My name is Casey. I’m a super senior (aka 5th year because I took a few months off to live on a ship) here at App and I actually have a self-designed major through the Interdisciplinary Studies department. It is Primatology (aka all things monkeys!) and mine is a mix between biological anthropology and standard biology. I have minors in evolutionary anthropology and religious studies (the latter was on accident, I just think the classes are interesting). This has been the strangest year of college so far, but I’m actually a big fan of online classes, so I’m excited for this summer session and to learn (virtually) alongside you all! 

Comments

  1. Living on a ship sounds super interesting! I also really like religious studies. I'm part of a group called Science for Seminaries where we intersect with seminary schools to talk about how to teach science in their classrooms. Really amazing to get a chance to work with different theologians. Excited to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elevator Pitch

50 Shades of Heidelbergensis (kidding!!!)